|List of Hosting Venues for Past
Workshops, Lectures, and Masterclasses:
Yale University - New Heaven, CT
|LESLEY COLLEGE – Intensive Residency Option Program.
Adjunct faculty, music supervisor and consultant to Bachelor Degree candidates.
Cambridge, MA. (Sept. 1991 – July 1994).
|DEAN JUNIOR COLLEGE – Music Department.
Electronic music production and composition instructor for Bachelor Degree candidates.
Franklin, MA. (January 1994 – July 1994).
|PARK SCHOOL – Junior high school, summer program.
Electronic Music Department Head/ Jazz, Rock and classical music performance instructor.
Brookline, MA. (July 1986 – Sept. 1993).
|FAYERWEATHER ST. SCHOOL – Elementary School.
School ensemble musical director.
Cambridge, MA. (Sept. 86 – Jan. 87).
|Topics taught include:
• Sacred Music of the Middle East
• Cultures, Religions & Politics of the Middle East
• Music of the Bedouins: Nomads of the Middle Eastern Deserts
• Music as a Bridge: Bringing People Together with Music
• Sounds of the Dreams: Creating Musical Soundtracks to Participants’ Dreams
• Sounds of the Myth: Creating Music Based on Creation Myths
• Music & Zen: Buddhism, Sound & Architecture
• History of Christianity
• Introduction to World Religions
• Christianity, Judaism and Islam
• International Relations and Current Problems in the Middle East
• Introduction to World Music
• History of Minorities in the USA
During residencies in various schools, Yuval provided live musical accompaniment during instruction and performances of Modern Dance classes.